I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar

Thoughts from a woman who is somewhere between the "Sex and the City" and "Golden Girls" stage of life.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

52 Weeks: Week 50


Introducing my new blog: Mother of Two Teenagers. My daughter just turned 13, and my son will turn 15 in December...oh my! I am really deep in it now! And in just a few weeks, I will turn 41. I will be officially "forty-something"...not simply FORTY. SO now everything is official: a forty-something mother of two teenagers. Wow! It seems like yesterday that I was a thirty-something mom of young kids. How did that happen so fast?! Well, I am trying to look at the positive aspects of all of this: it won't be easy but I think there are some really great times ahead. Life will be VERY different in this new stage, but different isn't bad...it's just...DIFFERENT. So now my life as a forty-something mother of two teenagers is off and running. Here we go!!! :)